|Faculty Name||Prof. Om Trivedi|
|Syllabus||CA Inter Group II|
|Video Duration||192 hours|
|Videos Run On||Computer/Laptop|
|No. of Views||2 Times|
|Doubt Solving Facility||Via EIS-SM App / Whats-App / Telegram|
|System Requirements||Windows 7/8/8.1, Windows 10, Minimum Intel core 2 duo processor & minimum frequency is 2.0 GHZ, Minimum 2 GB RAM.|
|Delivery||Delivery within 7-10 days from the date of Payment.|
• Over 11 years of teaching experience in various CA, CMA, MBA and CS courses.
• Guided more than 45,000 CA, CS and CMA students through Face to Face Classes and more than 8,000 students through LIVE Virtual and Online Classes.
• Taken batches at NIRC and WIRC of ICAI, LVC of the BOS of ICAI, ETEN CA, IGP Institute, Prime Academy, Rajesh Makkar Classes and OTC Delhi.
• His student scored “Highest - 87 Marks” in this subject and more than 600 students scored exemptions and more than 800 students scored 50+ marks.
• Done researches and projects in areas like competition studies, value creation and competitive advantages, MIS and Process Improvement Techniques.
• Author of books on Enterprise Information Systems, Strategic Management, Information Technology, Strategic Cost Management & Performance Evaluation, Risk Management, Mercantile Law, Generic Skills & Ethics and Communication.
• Case Study Developer and Content writer on Management subjects for different Distance Learning Programmes (DLPs) of eminent universities of India.
• Over 17 years of industry experience in Publishing, Content Development and Editing, Instructional Design, Instructor’s Resource Development, Acquisitions of Businesses, Authors and Imprints, Sales and Marketing, Publishing solution and operations. Partner with LexisNexis India (A Reed Elsevier Company) since August 2013.
• Worked with Thomson Learning as Regional Head (East India, Nepal, Bangladesh and Bhutan), with Tata McGraw-Hills as Acquisition Editor (North, East and West India), with Macmillan as Commissioning Editor and with Firewall Media as Business Development Manager.
• Worked as a Consultant business head- HEP of Trinity Press (Formerly Macmillan India’s Higher Education Programme) in 2013-14 and played an instrumental role in the acquisition of Macmillan India’s Higher Education Programme by LPPL under the brand name Trinity Press.
FM and Economics For Finance with ebook-6 Months
Advanced Auditing with 3 views (Hinglish)