|Faculty Name||CA Praveen Khatod|
|Subject||SCM & PE Fast Track with Book|
|Syllabus||CA Final New Group II|
|Video Duration||180 hours|
|Videos Run On||Laptop|
|No. of Views||1.8 Times|
|Doubt Solving Facility||Whatsapp Group, Email|
|Fast Forwarding||0.9x to 1.8x|
|System Requirements||Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 or above, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10.|
|Delivery||Delivery within 7-10 days from the date of Payment.|
• Highly Qualified Faculty of India with renowned degrees — Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA, America) & Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA, America) conducted by CFA Institute, Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
• He has also completed training in SAP (an ERP), a preferred software used worldwide by most of the MNC's
• Appeared on the first page of various newspapers for his grand success in CPA and CFA exams
• First CFA of Madhya Pradesh who cleared all the 3 levels of CFA in Year 2008
• 5 Years of practical experience in esteemed organizations at various places — Bangalore (India), Mumbai (India), Kingston (Jamaica), San Juan (Puerto Rico), Chicago (USA).
• Only Faculty with practical International exposure to most of the Financial Management and Cost Management topics such as Derivatives trading, Fundamental & Technical analysis of Stock Markets, Portfolio Management, Research Reports and stock recommendations, Capital Budgeting, Mergers & Acquisitions, Forex transactions, Standard Costing, Manufacturing Resources Planning, Decision Making, Transfer Pricing etc.
• Completed Corporate training in & operated world renowned systems to monitor and analyze real-time financial market data such as Bloomberg, Factiva, Thomson Reuters, Alacra, Hoovers etc.
• Unique techniques to make understand the formulas without any need to Clam them
• His logical explanation of concepts and presentation style is highly impressive and appreciated by students
• He is a faculty for various subjects in CA-Final, CA-Inter, MBA and CFA courses.
Combo Direct & Indirect Tax Fast Track